Friday, June 18, 2010

Here I am... again!





Yes! I'm back! Again? I hope so... Well, I just want to share some photos from my trip to Oriental Mindoro last Summer. It was indeed a very enjoyable and exciting vacation.. (ehemm..) It was the first time that I've been to Mindoro and it was my first time to ride a ship or a boat or something of that kind... and it wasn't bad at all, maybe because I'm with someone (ayiee!) and yes, Puerto Galera but we didn't stay long because we didn't have enough budget for that! (haha!) We just had a 2-hour trip from Calapan to Puerto courtesy of my Daddy's motorcycle. It was an awesome view and I can't help myself but to be mesmerize with the green trees, blue water and of course, white sands!!! (is it really white?) We just ate in those many stalls near the beach and mind you.. ginto ang presyo! hehe! I hope we can come back to Puerto Galera and be able to experience the "island hopping" and to have an overnight stay in one of the resorts. Saya nun! ;)

The photos above are the islands that you can see on your way to Batangas Pier... I can't recall the names but they definitely are eye catching. :)

"Malalaman mo kung ano meron sa BUHAY mo kung alam mo ang nasa PUSO mo." - Payong Bob Ong

I got that quote from facebook. Wala lang, feel ko lang. hehe.. Alam ko masyado na akong matagal nawala dito sa blogging world. as in! May naka-feel ba? hehe... Namiss ko din kaso masyadong naging busy sa work... etchetera... (hmmmm.. hehe) Syempre Happy ang lovelife! Ayieee! haha! Kaya nawalan ng time dito.. sana lang bigyan ako ni Lord ng sandamakmak na kasipagan para makapag-post ulit dito.. ;)

7 comments:

anney said...

Ayan na nga ba sinasabi ko e busy sa lovelife at may fafalicious na kaya di masyado nakakapag blog! hehehe! Welcome back!

Vic said...

@ anney - hi anney! ganun talaga life! hehe.. thank you sa pagbisita. ;))

Beth said...

Welcome back, Vic! Nice to hear from you again. Ako din naman, kakabalik ko lang this June. Last post ko nun Feb pa.
I like island hopping. Or just visiting places. Once lang ako nakapunta sa Puerto Galera. But it was one of the most enjoyable moments of my gala times! Ang ganda diyan. Lalo na un secluded areas ha? un mga private resorts na. :)

Beth said...

at ganyan talaga pag me fafa, mejo busy talaga. Wish you more happiness! :)

♥peachkins♥ said...

WElcome back.it's good to know that you are doing good at happy ka sa lovelife mo..

Vic said...

@beth - thanks beth! sana nga magala ko din ang puerto galera para masaya. :)
@peachy - thanks peachy! oo nga eh. syempre kelangang may moment lagi. hehe.. ;)

Travel vacation said...

a good place that can increase the inspiration for all of us ..