Monday, November 24, 2008

You're Making me Sick

I was so bored today because all I do is to lay on my bed all day. You might think that I am so lazy, but before you misjudged me. Hey, I am sick.. truly sick. I wasn't able to go to work today because I have a fever and I also have cough and a headache (and a little bit dizzy) . Of course, I would like to rest for a day (who wouldn't want that?) but not like this. It's just so sad that I should've been in school teaching my pupils and I really need to be there because we have so many activities that are line up this December. We will be having the Family Day and of course, the Teachers' Day (probably this December 2). I wonder what we are going to do for the presentation of our school. I am hoping for anything but dancing (haha!) I still don't feel very well but I'll try to go to work tomorrow. Anyway, having to lay down all day just making me sick even more. :)

4 comments:

paperdoll said...

oh! get well soon. . just take a rest mam. . hehe. .

Vic said...

thanks paper doll! wala na akong sakit... hehe... :)

escape said...

hoping that you'll recover soon teacher vic. im sure your students miss you. a lot of people are getting sick nowadays maybe because of the transition of climate.

Vic said...

thanks dong! yeah, magaling na ako. :) oo nga eh, yung co-teacher ko naman ang maysakit, nahawahan ko yata ng virus.. haha! :)