Friday, December 12, 2008

My First


This is actually my first ever blog award to date. Honestly, I don't know how to do about it! (lolz!) so I just posted it on my blog just like the one who gave it to me.. (Amiable Amy.. many thanks!) :)
The following brightens my day:
1. Knowing that God never fails to bless me and amaze me for everything that happen to me everyday.
2. A glimpse of him at the church, their store or just anywhere (can you believe it?! he brightens up my day.. without him knowing it!) :(
3. Seeing my family healthy, happy and free from danger.
4. seeing old friends whom I haven't heard news for a long time.
5. A smile, a kiss, a hug from CJ (my nephew/godson).
6. hearing my favorite song/ looking at the beautiful sky (prospect for the skywatch post! lolz!)
7. seeing my former pupils or even just a comment or a message from them.
8. posting on my blog. (having someone commented on my post!)
9. taking pictures of myself, my friends and anyone/anything under the sun.
10. reading the TWILIGHT book.
The are the rules:
1. Write about 10 Things that Brighten Your Day.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Add the link of the person who gave this award.
4. Nominate at least 5 person.
5. Leave message to the nominees.
I pass this tag to : paperdoll, shy, lyra

2 comments:

Layrayski said...

He he Ok. I'm not really a fan of tags but I'll try to do this along with another one that I still haven't done.

Layrayski said...

And I TAG you, Vicky! =)

visit my http://layrayski2.blogspot.com/ for more details.