Saturday, August 2, 2008

my first ever


Wow! Can you imagine that? I am doing my first ever blog (well, aside from my friendster I mean) . Honestly, I don't know why I am doing this. The same reason as what am I still awake at this holy hour in the evening. Well, maybe.. I want to express myself.. even though.. I am not sure whether someone wants to read my blog or something.. Actually, I am not into that.. I don't really care whether they read this or not.. The thing is.. I actually did what I want to do.. to express myself.. to release all my tensions to this past few weeks.. Imagine that, I am exhausted for about a month now (sigh). Well, that's life! I just have to do what I have to do. I hate regrets but that's how I feel..

I chose that picture as a symbol of my new work place. I want to say that it is indeed a new beginning for me.. but the question is... did I choose the better or the worse?

No comments: